Angular and spectral responsitivity
For a successful design of opto-sensor systems the angular dependent receiving nature of the opto-detectors are of the same importance as the angular dependent characteristics of light sources and must be properly quantified.
Placing the detectors in the centre of the goniometer and orbiting around the detectors with a light or radiation source delivers reliable data describing the detector’s angular responsivity.
- Measurement of the spectral sensitivity
- Sensitivity measurement as a function of the detection angle
- Measurement of the linearity behavior
- Component comparison or component qualification
- Analysis of the performance deterioration
- Tests and certificates of optical sensors