One System.Six Advantages.
- Maximum Flexibility – Goniophotometry in near and far field…
Goniophotometry in near and far field, multiple detector systems combined in one device.
- Extremely quick scans – fast Class L photometer shortens…
The fast Class L photometer shortens the measurement duration. This means: hemisphere within approximately 120 seconds.
- Variable size: robogonio in numerous sizes…
The robogonio is available in multiple variations (with a payload of 6 kg to up to 1000 kg), special additions are available. Our official system partner: the KUKA Deutschland GmbH.
- Maximum precision – highest angle repeatability…
The robogonio offers highest angle repeatabilities of up to 0.005° as well as a photometer of the highest class (L).
- Intuitive operation - easy to use...
The robogonio is easy to operate. Complicated and error-prone measurements with mirror goniophotometers are a thing of the past.
- All-round carefree package – your partner from start to finish…
From the complete planning of our system over component calibration to competent after-sales support, we are pleased to support you.
- The multifunctional goniophotometer machine for flexible measurements of angle-dependent photo- and radiometric parameters.
- Combines the advantages of several conventional goniohpotometer types into one device.
- Solid 6-axis construction for highest precision and reliability.
- Detector: Standard photometer frc-f
- The alpha line is equipped with the solid photometer frc‘3 for luminous intensity measurements. Measurements of the luminous intensity distribution are conducted step by step with the desired measurement resolution. A typical LID measurement takes approximately 100 minutes.
- Optimal for precise and fast measurements in far field.
- Near field add-on optional.
- Now for just 996 EUR* per month!
- Standard list price: 120.340 EUR.
- Cost of installation, delivery and CE-conformity test of installation on site not included.
- Leasing period 54 months, 20% advance payment and 27% payment at the end of leasing period on standard list price.
- Valid until December 20, 2022.
Current developments in photonics use new materials to combine light conversion and light scattering. High power density, small dimensions and the mutual influence of conversion and scattering make a simulation of light conversion and light scattering impossible. Spectrally resolved scattered light measurements are a crucial prerequisite for the development of even more efficient light sources.
The standard measurement method for determining the BSDF (bidirectional scattering distribution function) / BRDF (bidirectional reflectance distribution function) is goniophotometry. The sample is mounted on a specimen fixture. Lighting and a detector are positioned relatively around the sample. Scattered light goniophotometers have a complex and expensive setup and are slow. In the project, a new, fast and cost-effective solution for scattered light measurement was developed. Thus, a new module is added to the proven opsira robotic goniophotometer (robogonio) to enable fast and cost-effective spectrally resolved scattered light measurements.
The robogonio is a very versatile system to realize the relative solid angles and distances between the DUT (luminaire, lamp) and the detector system required for photometric measurements in a very wide range.
The aim of the project was to develop an additional module for the robogonio, which realizes the need of at least 2 more axes without an additional device, but as an additional "claw" attached to the robogonio.
The new robogonio BSDF will be presented during the next Light+Building Tade Show from October 2nd to 6th, 2022 in Frankfurt/Main in Germany, opsira Stand F70 – Hall 8.0.
This Project is supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag.
The world's leading trade fair for lighting and building services technology
Trade Fair Frankfurt am Main
02-06 October 2022
no. F70 | hall 8.0